Saturday, March 31, 2007

Project Report #20 - An A-Merry-Car Tail

Hey Sponsors~! It’s been a long week for me but a fruitful one~! Managed to close another project at work, was really stressful because me and my team members hit a dead-end in trying to figure out a solution for a problem, but thank God we manage to solve it just before the deadline~! Haha~! I hope it’s been a great week for all of you too. Whatever we may have gone through, be it good or bad, there’s always something to be thankful about. So live life being aware of the bad but mindful of the good~!

Project Report~! This week I’ve managed to finish the exhaust installation~! It looks great~! Today makes the day of the completion of all the necessary exteriors~! Praise God~! I have a lot of photos to show all of you, so just sit back and be blown away~!


This is the car being towed from my foreman's house to the exhaust workshop in Sunway. The car looks so cun on the tow truck right? Wait till you see it on the road... Hehe~!




Another picture of the car on the tow truck heading out to the exhaust shop..





This is the car elevated with the exhaust being ready to be installed. By the way, I'm using a very cool original Tanabe 4 inch tip exhaust outlet. It's fully imported from Japan. So cun right?




The right portrait of the exhaust muffler box.. A lot of finger prints all over, handled by some many people, including me..



This is the left portrait of the muffler. Sponsors, you better have a good look at these angles, you'll never get to see it in real life unless you lift the car up.



A close up shot of the how the exhaust looks with the back of the car. It's actually too big to fit in the undercarriage of the car, but I had some modifications done so that it will have minimal vibrations.




This is my 3 inch exhaust piping running underneath the car. It's made of high quality stainless steel. Superb for high intake and outflow cars...




This is the exhaust stainless steel flexi. This thing alone cost alot~! But thank God for he blessing, I got it for free from my foreman~! What a blessing~!



Finally, this is the exhaust piping joint. It links the piping with the down pipe of the engine, in layman's terms, it's the joint between the pipe and the engine itself...



Next Monday, my runner will send the car to get it tested with JPJ. The stability and safety of the engine with the car will be put through several examinations to assure that it is road worthy. Actually, this car is more stable, safe and powerful that most cars on the road, so there is no problem in that. I will also settle all my insurance procedures by Tuesday or Wednesday and the car will be on the road by the end of next week~!

I will start working on my interiors by next weekend, hopefully all my electronic gauges and equipment can be done in a day. I will also do a thorough cleaning of the inside and outside of the car and get the boot ready for you sponsors to sign in~! This car is gonna be so memorable because of you sponsors~!

Hey people~! Did you know that hybrid human plants have roamed the earth for over 2 decades~! These creatures may look like plants but the talk, walk, eat, move, whine and laugh like humans. Still don’t notice any of them around? Well, let me introduce you to the one I know. She’s a good person with a great heart for the people around her. Ladies and gentlemen, it is me honour to introduce to you, Jamie Foo Sze Yin a.k.a. Bamboo a.k.a. Plant a.k.a. Rotan~!

Believe me, she is the skinniest friend I’ve ever had in my entire life~! But she’s a great friend and is always supportive in what I do, although we spend a lot of time making fun of each other… or is it just me making fun of her? Hmmmm… Haha~! She was one of the first people who so voluntarily contributed to this car project~! I was really moved by how excited she was to be part of this, although the money she sent didn’t survive through the mail from Australia…

What do I have to say about Jamie? A lot~! We’ve known each other since the days when we were knee high. We’ve grown up together in the same Children’s Church, Youth Group and serving is various ministries together. A lot of memories back in those days, both good and bad ones la… But it all contributed to the better side of who I am today.

I remember last time whenever she stood by the mic stand on stage, I would always say “Jamie, is that your cousin?”… Haha~! We had a lot fun going to different places for holidays with our group of friends and we really grew fond of each other’s company. Oh by the way, her mom is an excellent cook~! I always look forward for gatherings at her house because her mom’s food is fantastic~! Hope she’ll not let this linage end, so start learning, Jamie~!

To Jamie… We’ve been through quite a lot together haven’t we? Through the many years of knowing you, I’ve learnt a lot from our journey of friendship. I know there have been a lot of things that has happened in the past. Things that many people will not understand, but I assure you that nothing you’ve gone through was intended to make you weaker…

Your faith in God may be shaken a bit, but hold on strong to His promises because He will never take you to a place where His grace cannot keep you. Always remember, His promises are like an banquet with an endless line of various food, you cannot just sit back and hope the food will fall on your plate, but you have to reach out and claim it to be your own.

God has brought you through many things in the past, if you ever have doubts in Him, just look back in life and remember all the things He has given to you although you didn’t deserve it. Focus on Him and He will make sure you get the best of everything. Sometimes the process may seem dry, sometimes it may seem hopeless, but press on and persevere~! Your breakthrough is at you finger tips, don’t give up~!

Continue pursuing the best that God has for you, don’t settle for any less. Though people may think it’s foolishness to wait upon God, well… when God pours out His blessing on you, their words will be silenced~! Whatever other people say is best for you is not even close to the perfect plan of God for your life. So keep your head up in times of troubles, all things will be made beautiful in His perfect time~!

His ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Put your trust in the Lord and He will make your path straight, and show you things that no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind can comprehend. Let the joy of the Lord be your strength~!

Thank you for being a great friend for these many years. You’re not only a sponsor of this project, but moreover, you’re a sponsor of my life… because all that you’ve contributed to my life through the years has made me who I am today… I’m so glad our paths crossed..

That’s all I have for today people~! Will try my best to update you all soon about my car interiors installation… I shall prepare the boot space well before I open it up for you sponsors to sign in~! Thank you for your time and have a great Sunday tomorrow~! God Bless~!


No comments: