Wednesday, February 7, 2007

NEWS FLASH #2 - Engine Installation Phase Closure Soon~!

Hey Sponsors~! This is another News Flash for you people~! This time it’s a Praise Report~! I just got word that my gearbox bracket is already in~! Praise God my car works can now resume. The next hurdle would be to find my exhaust muffler outlet and clear all the legal documents required before the car can finally be on the road.

The hefty bills has still not been settled… In fact, the bill increased because many of the small engine parts needed to be reconditioned for safety purposes. Although most of the major parts of the engine was in superb condition but there were small parts which needed to be replaced and repaired. It isn’t that cheap although it’s small but thank God none of the major parts needed to be replaced because it would cost a bigger bomb~! Haha~!

God is indeed so faithful to provide. The money to cover most of my expenses has come in slowly throughout the past 2 weeks and I’m really seeing God’s providence at work for this project. I will continue to believe for a financial miracle to happen until every bill is covered. Thanks so much, sponsors, for being so supportive, some of you all really surprised me with financial blessings on my birthday.

There were even some of you who gave way over the amount you initially wanted to contribute for this project. Although some of you say that the amount you gave is not a lot, but it means so much more to me. I am so grateful for that because every cent you contributed really really helped. In a big way, you’ve been an answer to my prayers. Thank you for being so supportive and such a blessing to me, this car is gonna mean so much more because of you~!

The car would most probably be road worthy by either next week or the week after Chinese New Year. I shall take lots and lots of pictures of the completed engine works for all you viewing pleasure. Soon, when I get my boot done up really nicely, I shall kick start the signing ceremony~! Can’t wait to meet up with all of you again~~!

That’s all I have for today’s News Flash~! Do log on the next few days to find out the soon to be completion of the engine installation phase. Next month when I get my next pay cheque, I shall initiate the car refurnishing phase which involves redoing most of the interiors. Now the interiors are in a mess, but I will slowly do bit by bit to beautify it, slowly but surely my ‘hot chic’ is becoming reality~! WooHoo~!

All this could never happen without you sponsors being a part of this~! I big thank you to all sponsor once again, I really appreciate each one of you~! Have a great day ahead, thanks for logging on to read this entry… God bless….

No comments: