Monday, February 12, 2007

Project Report #16 - The Incredi-BILLS

Hey sponsors~! Sorry for not being able to update the blog for so long. I have been really busy with a lot lately, my workload has picked up in the office and I’m currently involved with a recording project with Harvest Generation. Although I’m almost exhausted out physically, I’m so excited to see what God has in store in the final stages of the engine installation phase for this project.

Project Report~! I went to see the car last Friday night before I left for a recording session. The car looks superb~! I had a chance to take my car for a test drive, the performance of the engine was great~! So much power, so fast acceleration, I’ve been dreaming to drive this car with this engine since I was in high school and I had the fore-taste of it already~! I still haven’t gotten my exhaust system yet, so I drove around without a proper exhaust outlet. It was very noisy, but it power was tremendous~!

God is really showing me favour from so many people through this car project. People are just so willing to help in every difficult aspect that I’ve faced throughout this project. I’m not just meaning people whom I know well, but even people I just met while doing up this car. Although I’m faced with a financial difficulty, I've experienced God providing in little ways. I can testify today that I’m still not in debt after paying off quite heavy bills and I continue to believe that God will keep me debt free throughout this project~!

Here are some pictures of the car with the engine installed in it~! Enjoy~!



This is the first front view of the opened bonnet of the car, you can see the very source of its superb power~!





This is the left profile of the engine inside the car. You can see the giant black intake pipe at the left side of the engine. That’s how much airflow this engine takes in~!





Now the right profile of the engine in the car…







I bring you now to the front, just look at how snugly the engine fits in the car..







I’ll zoom in a bit to let you see in detail the placement of the engine…




For those of you who couldn’t see the huge intake pipe of the engine, this picture might help. It is the giant black pipe attached to the right of the EFI module that has the words ‘Turbo Intercooled” printed on it.

REALLY CAN’T WAIT TO DRIVE THIS CAR~!! WOOHOO~!!

It is jus so amazing how God works things out in His time, that if things were to go our way, it wouldn’t be as meaningful and beautiful. Patience is a virtue but it is also the hardest thing to keep by when we want to see a breakthrough in our situation. Many times desperate, irrational acts caused by our inability to wait for God’s best puts us in a deeper mess than where we were before.

It’s only natural for us human beings to find security in ourselves, to try to solve everything with just our own strength and ability. I love having things done the fastest and easiest way but we never considered the consequences of our action when our eyes are only focused on getting what we want. The simplest illustration of an act caused by impatience is stealing. Why do people steal?

I believe that we steal because it’s the fastest way to get what we want with minimal work. To be honest with you, I’ve stolen stuff before as well. I’m not perfect and it was a terrible thing to do. The first time I stole something, I felt so guilty inside. It was as though a sharp object just pierced through my heart. But I didn’t stop stealing, as I continued this despicable act, it got easier and I find my self targeting even more valuable things. It was like the guilt was not felt as much anymore, my conscience had been silenced...

I came to point in my life where I started to question myself, why am I stealing? Is it because I need the stuff or is it just pure greed? I was convicted by the Holy Spirit once again to stop this sinful act. God reveal to me something that really opened up my eyes. No one in my life that I grew up with has ever taught me to steal, so how did I learn to device schemes and plans to steal something?

Well, God revealed to me that all of us have a sinful nature in us. We don’t have to be taught to sin, but we naturally can just sin. Another example is lying, no one in all my life, growing up as a child, has ever taught me to lie, but I could lie without even blinking an eye. God opened my eyes, convicted my heart and brought me to realise that I can never stop these despicable acts of sin without Him being my strength. If I choose not to walk close to Him, I can never withstand the temptations of my sinful nature.

I asked myself, if I really loved God so much, I should know that doing these acts of sin would hurt Him. If I really loved God so much, I would never do anything that I know would hurt Him~! That time in my life, I had my heart checked. Was I really so in love with God as much I thought I was?

God was so merciful to me, His abundant grace and love for me brought me back to my senses to realise that what profits me if I were to gain everything at the cost of my own soul? Every time I stole something, I’m willingly dedicating myself to the works of satan because the Bible says satan came to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY. I struggled through that phase of my life to get myself back on track, by God’s grace I am able to stand till today with the success of overcoming this temptation.

I realized the main reason I stole was because I couldn’t wait for God to provide, that I had to take things into my own hands. That I was willing to settle for second best instead of the very best that He has in store for me. It was a hard lesson to learn, but today, because of this lesson, I have experienced tremendous blessings from God time and time again. Did I still face challenges? Of course~! Was there still temptation to steal again? Definitely~! What is different now is that I’ve learnt to turn to God when I’m in need and I hold on to the principle in His Word that says “Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you…”

Even when I was in great lack at one point of time in my life, God provided for my every need because there was never once I went through a day feeling hungry. God’s grace is sufficient for all our needs, but not at all for our greed~! So friends, there are many good things that we may want today, but submit it to God and He will grant the desires of your heart in His time because His time is the BEST time. We will never understand why God sometimes takes so long to bring something to past until that day comes… Then only we’ll experience the full joy of obtaining what we desire without any sin or regret~! When God blesses, He adds no sorrow to it~! Just continue believing and He will come through~!

Even if we’re now still in a deep sin, stop running away from God, but run to Him because He loves you so much and desires to give you so much more than you could ever ask for. Would a man dying from excessive bleeding run away from the hospital or would he run to the hospital? Think about it… I’m being very transparent with you about where I came from, I hope this sharing has blessed you all…

It’s a great day to introduce to you a Malaysian girl who is located in the far west of this planet. She’s quite a quiet person when you first see her, but can be quite ganas and passionate when you get to know her better. She is known to be Jane Loke’s twin sister because they really look alike, but one of them obviously looks better than the other la, I shall not say who, it’s for you all to decide. Haha~! Ladies and gentlemen, it’s my great honor to introduce you to Jacylnn Chin a.k.a. Jack a.k.a. Jane’s twin a.k.a. Goofy ears a.k.a. Housewife wanna-be~!

I had the privilege of first knowing her when she came back from USA in the year 2005 during her summer break. We didn’t really talk much then until she went back to USA actually. Haha~! Didn’t really know her that well then. It was only through the past year or so that we got closer through our online chatting sessions.

I had a lot fun sharing with her the dreams and vision that God has placed in my life. I also enjoy hearing about what God has been doing in and through her life in USA. She’s now like super charged up to serve wherever she’s placed. I think it was only a few weeks back that she asked me for avenues which she can serve in when she comes back to Malaysia during next summer break. I tell you, this girl doesn’t know how to stop~! Haha~!

She has been a great encouragement to me throughout this entire car project. Almost every time I see her online she would check-up on me to see how I was doing. Even when I shared with her my difficulties, she has never once discouraged me from continuing this project. In fact, she was the first person to bless me with a contribution on top of the initial contribution she had already given to me.

I was really moved by what she did because it was an answer to my prayer. I was on the verge of giving up this entire project but I thank God for people like her that came around me in support. What she did thought me to respond to a need of another without hesitation. Sometimes we don’t have to pray so much to respond to a need that's already so obvious, when we see a friend who’s hungry and we have extra food, we don’t have to pray to God and ask Him what to do. If we’re in line with God’s heart, we’ll just know when and how to respond nturally…

To Jaclynn Thank you so much for being such a great encouragement to me. You support in friendship has really pushed me to continue on with this project although things seemed so hopeless. You are one person who has never questioned my intentions when I initiated this project. In fact, you were one of the first to contribute to it…

It is because of friends like you that give me hope that there still people who would stick with you through the good and the bad times. To tell you the truth, I was condemned by some of the people I know for starting up this project. Some of these people are the very people who I really respected. But you were one of the few who gave me so much hope to carry on with this.

Continue pursuing the plans and purposes that God has placed in your heart. Never let anyone look down on you because of anything because your calling is from God, no man can deny that. Never ever let situations or circumstances dictate the decisions you make but in all things seek the Lord first and put your trust in Him because He is the only one that knows what’s best for you. Stay in the Lord always and keep you heart close to His...

Thank you so much for being there for me when I was down, thank you for always entertaining me when I was bored at work, thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to. Sometimes even in a crowd, I can still feel very lonely, but the very least you did really made me feel significant to people once again. Above all that I’ve mentioned, I most thankful to you for being a great friend~!

That’s all I have today folks~! The car will very soon be in my possession and I will definitely update all of you on the next phase of this project~! Thank you sponsors for taking time to read this~! Have a great week ahead and God Bless~!

No comments: