Friday, January 19, 2007

NEWS FLASH #1 - Engine Shortage Confirmed~!

Hey sponsors, this is the first New Flash entry I'm making. I forgot to explain what News Flash for this project means. Haha~! Okay, News Flash entries are sudden Praise Reports for something really good that has happened, or it can be sudden Emergency Reports which requires your support in prayer because of some inevitable hiccups in the project.

This News Flash is an Emergency Report~! There's a major shortage of the engine I'm trying to look for, I was pushed into the decision of buying the more expensive one that was offered to me last week. But guess what? Even that engine was sold out~! This shows how highly demanded the engine I'm looking for is~!

So now my foreman has advised me to take the first good conditioned engine that comes my way, despite the hefty price-tag. I agreed to that after much consideration because I really have no choice. If I wait any longer, there may be no stock for the next 4 months. Because of this major setback, I would have to pay an additional RM2300 just to get my engine and gearbox installed to the car~! So all in all, for just the engine, gearbox and installation alone, I would have to spend a total of RM6900. This price-tag is quite a big expense flux, so I've to cut back on a lot of basic engine stuff that I initially wanted to do with the car...

Sponsors please take note~! Some of your contributions will be used to restore the basic necessities of the car such as air conditioning, brakes reconditioning and electronic indicators. Since it is you people who put your hands into building the car, I need to ask all of you for your consent and blessing to use some of the contributions for the engine installation phase, just the installation alone would cost me RM1500, so I hope you all are alright with it if some of the contributions are used to help me out a bit in this area. Thanks~!

Do keep this project in prayer, I'm still waiting for news about the engine. Pray that my foreman will be able to find a very good condition engine, and pray also that God will perform a miracle for this project so that I won't end up in debt. To me, even paying installment is considered being in debt~! So I don't want to have to resort to paying installments, I want to settle everything in cash terms because it would make this project a debt-free project and a greater testimony can be birth~!

"Thank You God for Your favour... Thank You God for Your Grace... Thank You God for Your Providence... I uphold this Project into Your Hands.... In Jesus name I pray, Amen~!"


Thank you sponsors for your support, if in any way you feel uncomfortable about the contributions delegated for the engine installation in this project, please let me know as soon as possible. I shall NOT use the portion that you've contributed for this phase in respects to your decision. Thank you sponsors~! Have a great Friday and the weekend ahead~! God Bless...

No comments: