Friday, January 12, 2007

Project Report #7 - Engine Homeward Bound

It is Friday again people~! The weekends coming up~! I can’t believe one week has just past us by in just a blink of an eye. So many things has happened cramp up within these few days, but praise God the weekend’s here~! Must catch up on my rest… Haha~! It’s gonna be a great day today. Though many things may not have gone as planned but I know God is control~!

My foreman remained silent yesterday when I sms him, but I was too busy settling other stuff to call him. So until now, there is no news on the whereabouts of my engine. I can’t blame my foreman for not being able to get back to me yesterday because he’s currently undertaking so many projects besides mine. Let’s hope that today will be the day that I get some news about my engine’s journey to the Klang Valley. Hope it didn’t drown in the ports of Johor Bahru.

EVOLUTION~! I still don’t understand why people still bank on trying to disprove that there’s a creator of the universe. Sometimes I wonder why these scientists study all their lives to prove a lie. Everything has to have a beginning, I believe in that too, but all these people are trying to declare is that there’s NO God involved in the beginning, that it all happen by coincidence.

I still wonder, if evolution does exist, then how did all the complex parts of a human being come together? Let’s not even go to humans yet, but even the simplest of cells have complex functions in it to survive. Do think all these can be created through just a Big BANG?? Just have a good look at your own body, every part is well placed in order and everything has a perfect function to meet everything we require to live on this earth. There are so many complex systems in our body that’s placed perfectly to work together in harmony… So how can all this be put together by chance?

Imagine this with me, let’s take something simple, something like a 50 piece puzzle for instance… If you’re a believer of evolution, try this experiment. Take the puzzle outside, get yourself some TNT dynamite, place the dynamic in the puzzle box with the puzzle pieces inside, set the trigger and blow the puzzles up. Do you think you would be able to get any of the pieces fitted together properly? You won’t even get 2 CORRECT pieces fitted together, all you'll have is just pieces OF THE PIECES of the puzzle… Get it? Haha~!

If you’re a person who believes that macro evolution happens after millions and millions of years, then try this experiment. Take another 50 piece puzzle, leave it in the box and start shaking it. Do this until it all comes together in its correct fitting. How long do you think you’ve to shake the box until it all comes together PERFECTLY? Not even a million years… So there you go, that’s why I’m a strong believer that everything in the universe has a beginning as well as a creator…

You judge the skills of a master by his masterpiece, you rate and inventor by his inventions. Guess what? If God was the one who put you together, placed every cell, tissue, organ and system so perfectly, how would you rate Him then? Even our very heartbeat is held in God’s hands because it is not in our control, who on earth can activate and deactivate his own heart at will?

The architecture and ingenuity of our bodies is so fascinating and so amazing that until today no scientist or doctor has fully understood it. In fact, we probably only understand less than 15% about how our bodies actually work. It just amazes me that we humans have the capability to invent so many things, the aero plane, the computers, the cell phones and many many other fascinating inventions. Who do you think put this ability in us? Do you think with our limited minds we could actually come up with so many things by ourselves?

God is the master inventor, His greatest invention is man kind. Every single cell was knitted together to form our body, but it took His breath to give us life. I am fully convinced that there has to be a creator because all living organisms on this earth are far to complex to have been created by chance or coincidence. Why did I bring up this topic all of a sudden? It’s because I’m very pissed off by a project the European Union is embarking on right now. They’re building this multi-BILLION dollar machine, which is also the BIGGEST machine ever made by man, to research and further prove the macro evolution theory, to prove the BIG BANG nonsense. What a waste of money~! Many countries’ economy could’ve been revived through that amount of cash… What stupid people we live amongst… Haha~!

So people, the earth is our heritage, so treasure it~! I may sound like an environmentalist but I’m just letting you know that everything good that we have today are gifts that came from the inspiration of God. We can never comprehend the mind of God because His ways are always higher than our ways, and His thoughts are always higher than our thoughts. So since He KNOWS EVERYTHING, I better live under His guidance than to screw up my one chance of living on earth… Hope you people feel the same~!

Remember is shared about being compassionate to the poor a few entries ago? Well, amongst you sponsors, there’s this one dude who’s totally sold out in blessing the poor community. This guy has a fantastic heart and he never denies anyone that is in need. To all the girls out there, this guy is one heck of a catch… It gives me great honor to introduce you to my good friend and close brother, NICHOLAS CHAN a.k.a. 'Wai Hong' a.k.a. 'Mai Pien' Rai a.k.a. 'Chan Miang Miang' a.k.a. etc… This guy has too many nick names already… every year we give a new one… this is bad… Haha~!

This dude from Penang has been such a blessing to my life over the past 2 years I’ve known him. We grew closer because our heart for the Orang Asli people. We went on a mission trip together in a kampung up Camerons called Telimau. It was a fantastic time and my experience there is priceless. Did you know that Nick is a super scholar? He’s one of the few who actually qualified for the JPA scholarship and he got a placement in Australia. Very few people get such good placements, but this guy chose to give up his scholarship because of his passion to serve with his church here and his heart to bless the people in Malaysia.

Though many things have happened that I know has torn and broken him inside these past few years, but he’s endurance to fulfill the vision of his heart is commendable. He goes down to the streets of Kuala Lumpur to serve the homeless people there almost every weekend. Mind you that these people do not have the best of dressing, appearance and SMELL, but this guy’s compassion towards them is immense. He’s willing to get his own hands dirty to see another life blessed and changed for the glory of God. What greater message to preach than to preach through the acts of love. It’s because he knows Jesus loved him and accepted him for who he is that drives him to love these poor people…

All my years of knowing Nick, never once has he said “NO” in times where I was in need. He’s always ready to bless the people around him and never ever holds back on giving his best. His willingness to give up whatever he has to see another need fulfilled, even though he himself ends up not having enough, inspires me to do the same. What I’ve caught from him is his love and compassion towards people…

To Nick… It has been a great journey of friendship with you. I will never forget the times where you’ve given up your time and efforts to help me through difficult situations. God has really placed a special gift in you for people, a heart of gold that always longs to see others live in the blessing and love of God. I am certain that everyone in Harvest Generation and in Acts Church have been one way or another inspired and blessed through your life…

How I accredit you through this entry does no justice to all that you’ve done for me. I cannot thank you enough in just mere words, all I can do is to make you an example to be a friend back to you, the same way you’ve been a friend to me. We will always be ‘Telimau Brothers’, and I’m really looking forward for more local and international mission trips with you.

Don’t ever look down on your abilities, but cultivate and continue to be faithful because I know you will see the increase. Put your trust in God and He will make your path straight. I know that many many more people will be blessed through the ministries that you’ll be starting in the near future. Pursue the dreams and visions that God has placed in your heart with all confidence and boldness, He will provide for your every need if you just make Him your MAJOR shareholder.

Our friendship and what we share as brothers in Christ will forever be cherished in my heart. Thank you for being my friend, thank you for being a brother. I am looking forward to serving in the church alongside you this coming year. I know greater things are ahead and I’m excited to explore what God has in store for us through the new works He will do through Harvest Generation.

That’s all I have for today people! Sponsors, have fantastic weekend and make sure you don’t do anything silly~! Smile people~! Because there’s always a reason to smile if you look closer in your own lives… Log on tomorrow to find out what will be happening to my engine ~! Enjoy your Friday and God Bless~!

No comments: