Saturday, January 6, 2007

Project Report #1 - Raiders of The Unfound Engine

Hey sponsors~! I've got a little not so good news from my project foreman that the engine I'm looking for is quite low in stock and the purchase price has gone up 10% since the last time I checked in early 2006. No worries people, I believe that God will make a way for this project to complete successfully. Even with the additional cost of 10%, I don't mind paying for the extra because it is a very good engine, very well known for its power and reliability..

You know what? Touch wood statement, even IF this project fails to meet its deliverables, the project was already a success because it has brought us all together. With you reading this blog is already a miracle because in this world full of deceit, you still chose to believe in me. If that's not called success, I don't know what else to call it... haha~!

I've to meet my foreman later today to collect back the first cheque which I issued to him that bounced during the new year's period. He is goanna also surrender the car registration card to me so I that can settle my insurance procedures.

Praise God for His favour with even the insurance company. Normally for this kinds of cars, it's not easy to get it fully insured. Usually people go through the 'dirty' way of getting their 'soop-ed up' car insured through a 'middle-man', if you know what I mean. But I didn't have to go through all that crap because I have a friend working in a very established insurance company who is willing to deal with me directly without 'additional-cost' to get my car insured. She was willing to be my insurance panel agent, bearing all responsibility of the car modifications insurance. This is really favour from God, very rarely any insurance agents would risk taking up such a thing because modified cars have higher chances of accidents or involvement in illegal activities due to the 'behaviors' of the drivers who own them.

I will do everything the legitimate way in this project, all the car testing and approvals will be done according to the road laws of Malaysia. I believe God will honor those who stand in His righteousness..

Today, I would like to shared about a particular person. He's is also among the sponsors of this project and he has been my best friend since the very beginning of my life-time. This person I'm referring to is Ivan Sehoo, or what we use to call him 'Chicken Wing'... Haha~! This person is both a great friend and a brother to me. We grew up together in church nursery, Sunday school, children's church and youth group. Served together in almost every ministry we got involved in, had our fair shared of laughs and tears. Heck, I don't even remember how we met~! We were so young then...

Through all these years, never once has he spoken ill of me, but he was always there when I called him. He's one friend that would make sure you had enough even though he didn't. I remember when we were young, I would always be at his house playing with him. When we played he would always share his best toys and video games with me. Normally I self invite myself to his house because I just love being around him.

I remember during our nursery day-care days, we would challenge and race each other to finish our food the fastest. We did it so often that the day-care centre teachers became so happy with us because we were the only ones who would eat willingly, without giving any problems, and finish up every grain of rice, our platters were always the cleanest. Haha~!

In Sunday school, I always begged my mother, who is a Sunday school teacher, to allow me to be in the same class as him, but it never happened because he was a year my senior. Then we served together in the Children's Church worship team. We were the youngest music ministry in the church, aging between 10-12 years old. It was both his debut in worship leading and my debut in drumming...

We graduated from Children's Church together and joined the youth group. We served our hearts out in every ministry in youth and our ties grew stronger then. We saw the fruits of our labour through the growth and maturity of the youth ministry.. We called our ministry the Soaring Eagles, sounds so 'DUH...' right? But the truth is that we called ourselves that because we believe that God has enabled all of us soar above every circumstances and situation in our lives in and through Him...

After youth ministry, due to the different callings we both had in our lives, we went our separate ways. He was called to a ministry in Cheras and I was called to Subang Jaya. He went on to study form six and then got himself a position in a Biology course in University Malaya. I however did my pre-university and computer science degree within Subang Jaya. We didn't speak to each other for awhile because we were so busy with every other thing in our lives, but in my heart I still treasured and cherished him as my life-long best friend...

I really love this brother of mine and want to appreciate him through this blog. It's not because I'm gay ok? If you know this guy, you will know that he's one person that has the heart and touch of Jesus... he's one person that can love and care so unconditionally without any question. This is the ONE thing I've learnt from him that still burns within my heart...

To Ivan Sehoo 'Chicken Wing'... You are one awesome dude~! Keep pursuing the dreams that God has placed in your heart. No matter what happens, I'll still be here to encourage and support you just as you have to me during our much younger days... Thank you for being my friend and still believing in me after all these years... Your faithfulness in friendship is immeasurable... God Bless...

With this I end my project report for the day... Please log on the coming days to read up on further updates of the project.. Have a great weekend people~! thank you and God bless...

No comments: